The third edition of my co-authored book Advertising Creative: Strategy, Copy & Design (Altstiel & Grow) has just been released! I hope you’ll check it out.
Bill Wright, Chief Creative Officer at OgilvyWest said this, “Advertising Creative is a systematic guide to creating modern, 21st century advertising. The authors dare to try and make sense of today’s changing, evolving world of multiple screens. Read it and be ready to create breakthrough ideas.”
In this edition, we take a deeper dive into digital technology and its implications for the industry. We also explore how brands now cut across geographic and cultural boundaries with lightning speed creating a marketplace that knows no boundaries. Here are a few things you’ll find:
- New chapters on Global Advertising and Social Media and expanded coverage of digital media reflecting a rapidly changing advertising industry.
- Updated with new illustrations and timely examples.
- Insightful stories from seasoned advertising creative professionals and rising stars provide an inspiring picture of the industry.
- “Survival Guide” chapter offers practical advice on how to land a job, and advance, illustrated with student portfolio examples.
- Engaging end-of-chapter exercises encourage creative thinking.
Let me know what you think.